Friday, August 18, 2006

On The Boat

So yesterday afternoon I was lucky enough to go on a Minnetonka boat cruise. We had a good time and lots of fun. When no one was looking I totally did the whole "I'm king of the world" bit from Titanic on the front of the boat. This was my view...

The food was seriously not food I have eaten in a while and I totally got sick from it. I guess I know now that meatballs and chicken wings are no longer an option for me. Not to mention the fact that when I went home and figured out how many points were in them I was glad I only had two of each.

Anyway, as you can see from this picture that K wasn't about to be pictured without some resistance. Here we are on the bottom level and sitting at one of the tables enjoying our drinks.

Upstairs was a bit chilly so we decided to take our chances below deck. It's too bad that I forgot to take a picture of the entire boat. I mean, that would have made more sense probably huh?

We had a fabulous time and I was sorry to see it end but everything comes to an end at some point right? Oh well....

1 comment:

jamwall said...

oh no! not the "kind of the world" bit!

Where I've Been