Tuesday, June 13, 2006

100 Things

001. I love and hate thunderstorms because the loud noise scares me.
002. I have a rare respiratory birth defect that has all doctors I have ever seen wonder how I'm alive today.
003. I love walking in the rain and stomping in puddles.
004. I love sunshine, a cool breeze and no humidity.
005. Baseball hats on men turn me on.
006. I love pickled beets.
007. I have played the accordion since I was 9 years old.
008. Myron Floren has been the only famous person I have ever gone out of my way to meet.
009. I cried when I watched him play and got his autograph.
010. My favorite word is "Whatever".
011. I went to a private Catholic school until high school.
012. I finished my first organized inline skate in 1 hour and 3 minutes. I skated 9 miles.
013. I want a
Harley XL 883L Sportster 883 Low Motorcycle.
014. I have Congenital Heart Disease.
015. I grew an inch in height at age 27 & my heart disease went from severe to mild. Doctors are baffled.
016. I work in corporate America and sit in a cube all day.
017. I used to drink anyone under the table and now I can barely handle one drink.
018. I finished my first inline skate half marathon in 1 hour and 28 minutes. I skated 13.1 miles.
019. I'm allergic to cats.
020. I used to collect stickers as a kid.
021. I'm not supposed to climb stairs.
022. Afraid of being sued my high school forced me to use the elevator.
023. This is my 3rd personal website.
024. I watched my first movie in a theater when I was 9 years old.
025. I got my very first and LAST tattoo when I was 35.
026. I have to wash my hands when I come in from being outside even if they aren't dirty and I didn't touch anything.
027. I was the first person in the history of my high school to graduate without a P.E. credit.
028. I look up at the stars every chance I get.
029. I've had two
Cardiac Catheterizations in my lifetime - one at 16, the other at 28.
030. I value honesty in people but the majority of people are pathological liars.
031. I hate baking.
032. I believe most doctors don’t know much about what they are talking about - get a second opinion.
033. I enjoy remodeling homes.
034. I got my first grey hair at age 19.
035. Girls that wear a lot of makeup and wear all name brand clothes scare me.
036. I have stapled my fingers twice in my lifetime.
037. Learning has never been hard for me.
038. I'm a romantic but can’t stand romantic movies.
039. I think tattoos and piercings rock but I'm too chicken to get one myself. Correction! I have a nose piercing now and soon I will have a tattoo!!
040. Men with facial hair are more attractive to me then men without it.
041. I had a partial hysterectomy in March 2002. I was 28 years old.
042. I wear contacts and glasses.
043. I've been on my own since I was 18.
044. I love the smell of leather.
045. I'm afraid of worms, bugs, spiders and sometimes big ants.
046. I bought my first house when I was 22 years old.
047. I hate doing dishes and will avoid doing them as much as I can.
048. I used paper plates for a year.
049. I was married at 22 and divorced before I was 23.
050. I was told at 16 that I had 4 years left to live if I didn't stop pushing my body so hard.
051. I have Subglottic Tracheal Stenosis.
052. I have Pulmonary Stenosis.
053. I have Hypoplastic Pulmonary Arteries.
054. I like reality TV
055. I have calcified ears. The cartilage has turned to bone.
056. I love to be creative – painting, drawing, writing, sculpting or playing music.
057. I have three nieces and one nephew.
058. My last remaining ovary was taken out September 2007. I'm in my 30'2 and in a full state of menopause.
059. I have two sisters – one older & one younger.
060. My parents are still together after 37 years.
061. I drive a Honda Civic Hybrid.
062. I bought my second house at the age of 31.
063. I like to sing.
064. I like puzzles.
065. I have high blood pressure.
066. I love to rollerblade because it’s the closest thing to running.
067. I own too many things.
068. I flat lined when my wisdom teeth were taken out.
069. My throat is calcifying and I have been told that I will eventually lose the ability to speak.
070. I love the smells of a bon-fire burning, cut grass, BBQ in the summer and garlic cooking.
071. My trachea
(wind pipe) is smaller than most infants.
072. I work in the print/mail industry.
073. I am not supposed to exercise.
074. I like New Age music.
075. I taught myself how to play the piano.
076. I hate bars and clubs.
077. I used to smoke!
078. I love the color
Red.
077. I volunteered for a psychic at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival for three years.
078. I'm intuitive.
079. I love conspiracies.
080. I want to meet the men in the black suits.
081. I have seen a UFO.
082. I'm shy most of the time.
088. I don’t drink caffeine.
089. I love comedies.
090. I believe touch can heal and laughter is good medicine.
091. I like hanging out having drinks on a sidewalk patio in the city – preferably with a friend that knows how to get there.
092. I think anyone can do what they set their mind to do.
093. I think most people are schmucks looking for an easy out.
094. I lose focus easily.
095. I like to cuddle.
096. I think Tom Cruise is a wanker.
097. I think personality makes the person.
098. Little things mean the most to me.
099. I believe in God.
100. This year I will have outlived the doctor’s diagnosis by 15 years.

3 comments:

acquiescer said...

Amazing! And here I was complaining about a little pain in my knee and foot. I'll get over it. By the way, that's only 99 things, you repeated that you like to remodel homes....or was that done for comedic effect? You are more clever than I realized. LOL. Talk to you soon.
Acquiescer

Kid Jacque said...

lol Dude - I know what knee pain is like and it ain't NOTHING to what you have. I wouldn't sell yourself short. That pain is real!

You caught on to the hidden joke huh? You're a smart one.... he he he

Anonymous said...

Hope your not afraid of this Ant.. Antie Barb... aka ANTS

Where I've Been