Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Another day. Another post.

I realize I haven’t been posting much and when I do it’s kinda blah and bland. I’m not really in a blogging mood lately. I’m in a rut.

Things are changing in my life. I can feel it and it’s bigger than anything that I have felt before. I’m not sure how to explain it so I will not attempt too try.

I thought about ending this blog and starting a new one. I have already picked out the name and the URL. It’s ready and waiting for me to start working on it but I hesitate to walk away from what I have created the last five years. I realize my archives show I have blogged longer but they were mistakenly posted with the wrong date when I moved my old blog into this one and I’m unable to edit them for correction.

It’s possible that I no longer need this creative outlet - at least for my personal thoughts. I may change the blog into something it has never been. Who knows? Until I figure out when I want to do you will have to deal with mundane, boring posts that mean absolutely nothing to anyone.

Sorry folks.

1 comment:

jamwall said...

to blog where no one has blogged before.

::cue star trek music::

Where I've Been