Saturday, August 19, 2006

Blast From The Past!!

So this weekend, I'm like, at my younger sisters right?! And I'm going through her pictures on her computer and I come across a picture of two of my nieces and one of their friends dressed up in 80's attire. They had an '80's' dance about 2 years ago and this is what they wore.


E is the blonde with the winged out hair. You can tell from her poubt that she HATES her hair to death. I mean, she cried she thought it was so bad but little does she know that it was an exact replica of what 80's hair was all about.

M in the middle is wearing her mom's (my older sister) letter jacket. I'm not kidding you - she looks EXACTLY like her mom when she was that age - it's pretty freaky if you ask me. I had to look twice at the picture!!

Her friend - I'm not sure who that is but she looks cute and doesn't seem to be too upset by the outfit too much.

Anyway, I thought I would share this with you all. I thought it was cute.

2 comments:

jamwall said...

the one on the right is something i'd always see during the 80s.

that bare shoulder horizontal striped top thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh...This is so perfect....
Sure wish E would have smiled. It would have been like her mom too, with blond hair.
Great. I love it.......

Where I've Been